...done at 2pm including a lunch break to wait for layers to cure. Seasonal Svending is complete, she is ready for storage next month.
- 2 passes of shampoo with Citrus Wash and Gloss at double the usual strength
- Claying with CG yellow bar
- Bird dropping etching and remaining water spots (there were lots initially but seems like the double citrus wash helped a lot) removed with SwirlX and Ultimate Compound
- Glazed with CG Blacklight
- Sealed with JetSeal
- Finished off with Pete’s 53
Everything done by hand, didn’t have the polisher with me nor have an outlet, so the wheels are still dirty AF and the plastic pieces were not protected.
Bonus DOTPL: two rarely seen things.