The last of the packages came today and I got to put together the struts and springs. It went surprisingly well. I need to double check one of the front spring seats once I realized there was an alignment mark but if it’s off it will take 5 minutes to fix.
I bought a pass through ratchet set for this only to find out that the agx’s doesn’t not have the hex key at the top to stop the shaft from spinning. They seem very useful though, never even knew they were a thing.
Should only take a few hours for install tomorrow mostly messing with camber bolts to get them within drivable spec before going for a proper alignment.