Last weekend I posted about how our Subie became a literal Carpool:
And you had a lot of great feedback (most of which I tried) however I ended up taking it to a local collision repair shop to take apart the interior and take up the carpet & foam underneath that just wouldn’t seem to dry. Prior to that, the rear hatch stopped opening and the passenger side seatbelt warning kept chiming.
So $300 and a week later and we just got it back bone dry with no electrical issues to boot. We’re keeping some damp rid in the car just in case, to get any excess moisture that might still be floating around.
What a relief!