So I tried painting my door badges, center caps, and front valence today. The door badges went great. Center caps and front valence, notsomuch.
The center caps weren’t going to work probably in the first place. The outline of the Chevrolet bowtie is pretty much level with the rest of the center cap so painting it was a pain. Long story short, it looked like ass and I stripped them back down to stock and will not be trying again.
The valence should’ve been pretty straight forward but I got a little trigger happy with the spray paint and it’s runny and looks awful. I’m going to let it dry overnight and sand it tomorrow and see how it turns out. If it looks awful after that, I’m just going to order a new one. Until then I’m driving around like this.