Set out to get the truck sprayed this weekend. Went to a friend’s place Friday night and went to work:

Illustration for article titled Thats One Project Done
Advertisement

Pulled lights, finish sanded, then pulled it in the shop and covered the cab. Wiped it down and went to spraying:

Illustration for article titled Thats One Project Done
Advertisement

With the blue laid down and dry, I taped it off and laid the silver:

Illustration for article titled Thats One Project Done
Advertisement

Then we pulled the tape, tacked it off, and went to clearing:

Illustration for article titled Thats One Project Done
Advertisement
Illustration for article titled Thats One Project Done

Got it all cleared and most of the masking peeled Friday night. Came back Saturday morning to put it all back together and decided the cab needed a good clay bar/buff to bring it up to snuff (left side before/right side after):

Illustration for article titled Thats One Project Done
Advertisement

with it all clean it was time to snap some more pics:

Illustration for article titled Thats One Project Done
Advertisement
Illustration for article titled Thats One Project Done
Illustration for article titled Thats One Project Done
Advertisement
Illustration for article titled Thats One Project Done
Illustration for article titled Thats One Project Done
Advertisement
Illustration for article titled Thats One Project Done

Now I just gotta get new 4x4 decals, new bed rails, and put on new pin stripes.

Share This Story

Get our newsletter