What is it? It's simple.
Take a Type 3 E-type V12, and stuff from a 4.0 liter XJR. Work on it for thousands of hours, and what you end up with is the most modern, daily driveable E-type one will ever see.
The list of modifications includes (but is not limited to):
- Jaguar V8 supercharged 4 liter with traction control, 5-speed automatic transmission
- Reinforced front suspension with adjustable shock absorbers , height-adjustable springs
- XJR independent rear suspension with progressive height-adjustable coil-over suspension
- Ventilated disc brakes with ABS
- Climate Control, Cruise Control, Rear Window Defogger
- Electric Windows, Interior mirror, automatically dimming
- Standard Jaguar security system with coded ignition key and central remote lock
- Full leather with fine carpeting
- Stainless steel fixings and full of wax impregnation for all cavities of the body
- Electronic control with all supporting computers and data display
- Electronically controlled rack and pinion power steering with electric power - pump
- Driver and front passenger airbags
Needless to say the results are quite impressive: