Gave the 6 its first full detail with minor paint correction a few weeks ago. This is the condition it was in before I began.

Rain + concrete saw = nice white coating
No shine at all.

I was paranoid about using a DA for the first time so I went overboard with taping everything. I did not do this when I detailed my dad’s truck a few weeks later.

I kind of like the ridiculous look with the contrasting blue.

Advertisement

And now the results. I unfortunately didn’t have time to take great pics of the results due to time constraints.

Advertisement

And how it looked the very next week...

Advertisement

I washed it again the next weekend and it has once again returned to a horrid state after 1600 miles in 5 days.

Advertisement

I can’t wait to get it clean again this weekend. There has to be at least a couple thousand bugs on the windshield and thousands more on the bumper/hood.