Earlier today, I brought the Jetta to the shop, and here is a list of what they think needs done.
- Right rear brake caliper needs replacement ~ $250
- Front brake rotors need replacement ~ $400
- Handbrake cable needs to be replaced ~$170
- EGR Tube or EGR broken $150-$500
- Valve cover gasket needs replacement $20
- Intercooler connection sleeve on hoses ~$40
- Oil return line for turbo very rusty, likely needs new one. $70
We got them to replace the oil and the fuel filter, since both were due.