I have a bollard in my garage that appears to be intended to protect my furnace (and possibly water heater) from cars. It is a super oddball size.

I need at least a cap and base cover for safety, but can’t find anything that is the correct size to match this one. It’s 3.5” OD, 3” ID, with a 4” square (on center) of posts it bolts down to and I can’t find a similar one at McMaster-Carr, Grainger, Amazon, or on a basic google search. Everyone apparently makes them smaller and bigger, but not this particular size. I can’t figure out where they hell they even obtained this thing. However, I can’t have a dangerous object like this where someone falling off the stairs could be seriously injured if they land on it.

Thoughts? Ideas? This is deeply frustrating.