And a very nice one at that. However, there are a few things that I noticed about this vehicle. I’m in a 2013 and we added heat to the front seats. It has about 68,000 miles.
1. Driver’s seat is mounted too high for 6'3" me to get a good position without my head rubbing the headliner.
2. Gas mileage in the conventional version seems horrible:
Even with the long idle times associated with dropping the kiddos off at school that’s sad.
4. The counterweight on the passenger side windshield wiper is actually pretty cool.
5. It’s awfully quiet in here. Road noise is seriously muffled.
6. The stereo is quite good. However, it did not hold up very well to blasting XM liquid metal.