I'm mad I missed this one yesterday. Number has to go to The 2004 Hyundai Accent Base model.
1. Oh you have a manual transmission, well guess what screw you you don't get a tachometer.
2. You have some where to be and need to know what time it is, well screw you again you get a hole in the dash where the clock is.
3. It's early in the morning and you have to turn on your defroster, well good luck the HVAC controls do not light up.
4. Oh you and your 2 passengers have drinks bigger than cans, Too bad there is only 1 cup holder big enough to fit any normal size fast food drink.
5. Oh your passengers do have cans, too bad you will crush them every time you shift into first, third or fifth.
6. Don't even get me started on the crappyness that is the steering wheel, It is flat and offers no good natural grip position.
7. The doors are so big you cant open them enough to get out or in if someone parks somewhat close.
8. The dash plastic is a nasty grey that fades horrifically if left out in the sun.
9. The seats are neither supportive for hooning, or comfortable enough for any long distance drive.
10. The way the HVAC works is by pumping out from the center so the driver's left side is freezing and the passenger,s right is also freezing.