I love my country and it’s people. However, I still haven’t been able to find anyone I want to vote for . The problem is that everyone is either far right or far left. I want someone who can see both sides of the arguement. I have a mixture of republican and democratic beliefs. Such as:
1) I support the second amendment.
2) However I do think we should have tighter restrictions on who can own one. The mentally ill should not be able to get their hands on an AK-47. A basic psychiatic check should be done before someone is able to own any gun. At a gun show almost anyone can buy a gun in 10 minutes.
3) net nutrality is a major point that is very important for the future of this country’s tech industry.
4) Support of gay rights.
5) More support for kids going to college.
6) universal health care. Between my entire fmaily, we have to spend almost $1000 a month on various medications that would cost less than $25 if we lived in canada.
7) better treatmemt of the mentally ill.
There’s a lot more but that’s all I can think of right now. If you can think of anyone currently running that meets some of these points, please feel free to suggest them.