- Irony is making great time on the back roads avoiding traffic, than overcooking it into a Left 1 and spending 15 minutes digging your car out of a berm while loosing said time advantage
- Sadness is realizing said off on a Left 1 is really just called "going too fast on a 90 degree hairpin on a rural back road and hitting a snowbank", and no enthusiastic rally fans are waiting to push you back on the road
- Preparedness is having a shovel in the back because lets be honest, this was bound to happen sooner or later
- Coffee and Bacon are the only two acceptable smells in the morning. Cooking viscous diff fluid is not one of those things
- Satisfaction is living an hour away from work and still getting there earlier than some folks who live 5 minutes away
Have fun out there people, and be safe!