*CLICK HERE FOR LIVESTREAM LIST* The third round of the Oppositelock Forza 7 Endurance Championship, the Oppositelock 2 Hours of Sebring, is today at 4:30 PM EDT. If you’d like to learn more about the series, click the link and get all the info. Or, if you’ve already read the plan but haven’t signed up yet, click here to go straight to the sign up sheet.
WEATHER FOR THE RACE WILL BE DAY CONDITIONS.
If you’re not racing with us, many of us stream the races on twitch, the links for which will be posted on race day. A list of streamers from the previous round can be found here.
Also, instead of using parties or gamechat, we are going to be using the Oppositelock Racing/Digital Burnouts Discord to communicate during the races. If for some reason we are not using the app or it fails, we will be using gamechat to communicate, and hoping for the best. HERE IS THE INFO AND SERVER ACCESS LINK FOR THE DISCORD SERVER.
Only a few more days to go! If you have a new car or livery, feel free to post it. Looks like another full lobby again. This time with more Protos!
BUILD RULES HAVE BEEN FINALIZED! CLICK HERE FOR THE CURRENT BUILDS. A large amount of builds have changed since the last round so make sure to check the sheet. Any car that has had it’s build changed is highlighted in yellow on the build sheet, and I have listed every car whose build has been modified below. Also, the required number of pit stops has been finalized. There will be 2 required pit stops for Sports-Proto and 3 for GT cars.
HERE ARE THE CARS WHOSE BUILDS HAVE CHANGED, SEPARATED BY CLASS
- 1967 Ferrari #24 Ferrari Spa 330 P4
- 1969 Lola #6 Penske Sunoco T70 MkIII
- 1965 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA Stradale
- 1965 Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2
- 1970 Alfa Romeo Montreal
- 1971 AMC Javelin AMX
- 1960 Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato
- 1965 Aston Martin DB5
- 1977 Aston Martin V8 Vantage
- 1973 BMW 2002 Turbo
- 1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS
- 1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 427
- 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO
- 1963 Ferrari 250 LM
- 1968 Ferrari 365 GTB/4
- 1969 Ferrari Dino 246 GT
- 1973 Ford Capri RS3100
- 1973 Ford Escort RS1600
- 1971 Ford Falcon XY GTHO Phase III
- 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302
- 1968 Holden Monaro GTS 327
- 1961 Jaguar E-Type
- 1967 Lamborghini Miura P400
- 1968 Lancia Fulvia Coupe Rallye 1.6 HF
- 1971 Lotus Elan Sprint
- 1973 Mazda RX-3
- 1958 MG MGA Twin-Cam
- 1969 Nissan Fairlady Z 432
- 1973 Nissan Skyline H/T 2000 GT-R
- 1967 Nissan R380 II
- 1968 Opel GT
- 1971 Plymouth Cuda 426 Hemi
- 1973 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am 455 SD
- 1973 Porsche 911 Carrera RS
- 1973 Renault Alpine A110s
- 1965 Shelby Cobra 427 S/C
- 1965 Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe
Also make sure to follow the weather in Sebring. Right now, it looks like skies will be clear on race day, though things can change. The final call on weather will be made one hour before the race. And make sure to look at the rule changes for this round.
That’s it for now! I will try to host a practice session, though it seems unlikely that it will happen. Y’all can get together though and host something. If I can get something together, I’ll let you all know. Otherwise, see you Saturday!