...was a good movie, because it was fun. Clever dialog made the whole thing work.
Other things I liked:
- Jeff Goldblum playing the same character he always plays...and making it work.
- Got to see Galadriel as if she’d taken The Ring.
Things that were a bit off:
- Hulk spending too much time as Hulk. I’m used to seeing Banner as the default state. I’m not comfortable with Hulk staying around in calm moments for long periods. Feels weird.
- If Asgard is this shiny paradise with high tech weaponry, why do the commoners all look like poor feudal peasants in rags?
- Always thought Valkyrie would be taller.