What was yours?
Mine was the 1997 Dodge T-Rex. 6x6 monster that was just all kinds of awesomeness. I remember seeing this truck in person at 12 years old thinking it was the coolest thing I had ever seen before. Yes I know we have the Merc 6x6 now, but that thing cost about $600,000 more than the T Rex would have.
They even took one to Moab
- high-output 8-liter Magnum V-10 engine:
- 500 hp / 600 foot pounds high
- four-speed automatic
- computer-controlled adaptive air-suspension system
- six-wheel drive tandem axle design
- 8 1/2' cargo box
- inter-axle differentials providing full-time capability
- Heavy-duty front transfer case with high torque capability
- External rear transfer case mounted on the second axle to divert power to the third axle
- five-position electric shift system:
- full-time four-wheel drive on the rear axles full- or part-time six-wheel drive with front axle engaged