Finally dropped my headliner to wire up my basket lights after almost 5 years of having lights on the roof that weren’t wired up.....
In the process I also tore the dash apart to replace my leaky AC evap core in hopes of finally getting my AC working again ( I also replaced the blower motor and heater core for good measure). Now everything in the AC system is new.
I used the garage door opener cubby in my new overhead console as a convenient place to hide my relays, which cut down on the amount of wiring a tremendous amount.
In the process I refinished my headliner and got the console mounted.
With that done, I decided to modify my spare carrier so it followed the van’s body better.
With that all done I took her in to get the AC charged up.
Charging went off without a hitch, but now I have an electronic issue so it won’t engage via the button on the dash. They can however engage it through the computer by turning the solenoid on, so I said F-it and am letting the shop figure it out.