Title Fun- VT Loophole?

Another round of the transcontinental paperwork game...I needed the original notarized labor statement AND original receipts, got just a copy of the labor. Worst case scenario I can now call the repairer directly.

I’m just considering registering the S2000 out of state, namely Vermont since there are no residency requirements. Has anyone done this before? is this a legal gray area or will I just get in more trouble if I’m ever pulled over?


Share This Story