A little background here:
Last night I was at Princeton University for their annual fireworks show. It is held in their Football stadium. A couple was sitting up two rows behind me in the handicapped section. They weren’t handicapped, but that doesn’t matter as the stands weren’t packed. Sort of like this (they were like where the people were sitting in the picture. I was 2 rows ahead of that, no one behind me except them):
They seemed ok. But then, things took a turn for the worse.
1. I hear a splatter, I didn’t think much of it. I assumed they spilled a drink or something.
About 1 minute passed between these two events
2. I hear another splatter. I look back in disgust and see what’s going on. They were both sitting completely normal, like nothing happened. A few drops touched the back of my shirt this time.
About another minuet passed
3. I hear the last splatter, I feel a lot more liquid on my shirt this time. I realized she was throwing up. I got up and said, “EW SHE IS THROWING UP!!!!” I then looked back at them and just stared in total disgust. The promptly got up and left. I literally couldn’t even. The next thing I blurted out was, “IT’S ON MY SHIRT!”
Luckily, my dad was wearing a fleece. I took off the puke shirt and put on the fleece.
It was vomitrocious!! I have some serious questions for her:
1. Why didn’t you get up and puke somewhere else after the initial upheaval ?
2. Couldn’t you see that there were people sitting in front of you?
3. You could have at least turned your head to the side so your vomit would stay more on your level. Why didn’t you?
It was quite possibly one of the most disgusting things that has ever happened to me in my life. Her style of vomiting was very secretive. There really was no sound of heaving, just the sound of the liquid hitting the concrete. I think she may have been drunk or hungover though; she seemed out of it.
TL;DR: A person threw up on me. I got disgusted.