Taakuro’s post reminded me that I wanted to help people out with tool identification. In the picture below there are two tools. The one on the left is a pair of Vise-Grips. Invaluable when working on anything mechanical. On the right are a pair of Vise-Grip branded locking pliers made by Irwin. Pieces of shit that shouldn’t have that name on them. It’s best not to get the two confused unless you want to practise your swearing.


Share This Story

Get our newsletter