These are the best cars from 2003 to 2011 that you can buy used.
I know I don’t post a lot, but I have dug days of research into used cars recently. I have compiled a list of the best used cars you can buy, with their corresponding years.
If you actually decide to base your next purchase off of my list, and I ruin your life with a crappy car, it was the previous owner, not me. I am not responsible for ruining your life. If you want more accurate advice, consult Consumer Reports, which is where I got my data from.
- Toyota Yaris (2007 - 2010)
- Kia Forte (2010)
- Toyota Corolla (2003 - 2007, 2010 - 2011)
- Scion xB (2005, 2008 - 2009)
- Subaru Impreza (2010)
- Toyota Tacoma (2005 - 2007, 2009)
- Toyota Matrix (2006, 2008, 2010)
- Hyundai Tucson (2009)
- Honda Fit (2011)
- Honda Civic (2011)
- Ford Focus (2011)
- Mitsubishi Outlander Sport (2011)
- Honda CR-Z (2011)
- Subaru Legacy (2009 - 2010)
- Subaru Forester (2010)
- Honda Accord (2004 - 2007, 2011)
- Ford Fusion (2008 - 2009)
- Mazda Miata (2004, 2008 - 2009)
Note: Every one of these cars comes with a manual transmission. Maybe not standard, most likely optional in 80% of these cars, but they are an option.
All data was taken from a 2013 copy of Consumer Reports. Results were taken after the cars were put through complex algorithms.