Hey Oppos. I’m still working on the article content to go with this for Oversteer and Right Foot Down, but I wanted to share the video. Basically I got invited to join some other journalists on an outing to test 7 crossovers on an offroad course in Virginia.
Here are the competitors:
- 2018 Toyota RAV4 Adventure AWD
- 2018 KIA Sportage SX AWD
- 2018 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD
- 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan SEL Premium 4MOTION
- 2018 Honda CR-V Touring AWD
- 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite 4X4
- 2018 Hyundai Kona SEL AWD
Let me know what you think, any surprises? It was hard to capture the difficulty of the trail, it would be stupid easy for a Jeep (I own a JK Unlimited) but for most of these vehicles, it was quite a challenge.