I have an out of state title and a non-transferable CA registration on the Ralliart. I’m going to gear up to sell it since it’s been gaining +20 miles/month for the last 6 months and it’s just not enough. Which reminds me, I probably got an other parking ticket on it yesterday - woops. Any advice on converting to a CA title? Anyone know if I can do this at AAA instead of DreadedMV?