Explore a few spots on the Mary Maersk. *360 and VR Capable.
A 1st Generation Triple-E container ship delivered at the end of August 2013 and briefly the biggest class of container ships in the world.
1st Gen Triple-E Vessel Specs are:
- 399.2 m (1,310 ft) Long
- 59 m (194 ft) Beam (Width)
- 16 m (52 ft) Draft. (From water to hull bottom)
- 196,000 DWT (Deadweight Tonnage)
- 18,340 TEU (or amount of 20ft containers)
- 2 x MAN B&W 8S80ME-C with a combined 59,360kW or 79,570bhp
- Maximum Speed 23 kts, Service Speed 19 kts