For an upcoming road trip.
The speakers in the back never worked, so I took out the old ones that did not work and am going to replace them with these:
Here is what they look like from inside:
So I had to take the back part out , the part between the rear seats and the glass. That’s where the old ones were. But I had to remove my rear seats first:
This is the part I was talking about. I’m going to remake this and cut out the size of the new speakers in a new or other slate.
The only thing is, the new speakers didn’t work when I tried them tonight in the car, but they did work before on something else. I still have to figure it out.
I’m not done, but I thought I’d show my progress