I would like to call on our collective auto experience to maybe figure something out before I take my car into my local shop.
- 1993 Honda Civic del Sol S
- No upgraded lights/stock halogens all around
- Right front blinker does NOT blink
- Replaced bulbs
- Cleaned contacts
- Replaced Fuse (7.5 AMP) - Read that could be a quick fix
- I was thinking it was the bulb socket/assembly, so I switched out the left and the right bulb socket/assembly, and the issue is still happening on the right front blinker
No Lights On:
- Left front blinker works when activated
- Left rear blinker works when activated
- Right front blinker does NOT work when activated
- Right rear blinker blinks FAST when activated
- Left front blinker does not work
- Left rear blinker does not work
- Right blinker does not work
- Right rear blinker blinks FAST
- Works when the lights are OFF
- Does NOT work when the lights are ON
I obviously do not want to be driving around at night with no blinkers, so yeah I do do need to take care of this.
Drive safe out there, pass to the left and watch for motorcycles!