I’m really pleased with how this build is turning out. I installed some drag bars, amd deleted all the controls from the bars in order to give it a nice clean look. I wired the kill switch to the ignition, so it turns on when the key is turned. I wired up a toggle switch for the headlights and installed it in the back of the headlight.
I’m making a DIY soldering pot right now so I can shorten all my cables. I have everything together, but the old cables are about four inches too long. I did some creative cable routing to make sure the bike would still run.
I still need to figure out what I’m going to do with my rear brake, but once that is done she’ll finally be complete. Working on this bike after hustling all day has been a nice form of mediatation for me. It is also a blast to ride.