I showed the car today. It acted... special. Shifts were rough, but still better than usual. Lady offered me $1400 but cannot close until Friday. I have two showings scheduled tomorrow which I did tell her about. One guy said if he likes it, he'd give me a $500 deposit and the rest of the money by next Tuesday. No word on the other. I also have three others on standby who are waiting to hear what happens... By the looks of things, this car will be gone by this weekend. This makes me quite happy.