I’ve attended a few online meetings on how to maintain safe aviation operations during the pandemic, and they all follow a similar pattern.
- Introduce topic on how to reduce stress and maintain mission capabilities
- Introduce a subject matter expert with an MD, PhDs in neurology and psychology, and a Masters in Public Health
- Spend another 10 minutes reading the expert’s CV.
- Wait 5 minutes for expert to learn how to share their screen.
- Expert offers timely advice, such as “Sleep reduces fatigue” and “don’t eat a bunch of pills right before takeoff.”