This is a platform for User Generated Content. G/O Media assumes no liability for content posted by Kinja users to this platform.

We have paint!

Illustration for article titled We have paint!

To try and avoid orange peel I put the paint on a little thicker than with the primer. Worked beautifully on most areas as it’s glass smooth. Worked terribly on areas where I had overspray from other panels. Runs galore there. Looks like I’ve got more sanding to do. Currently weighing up whether to try and sand them out and back up to gloss, or sand them out and do one final coat of paint.

Oh, and oddly this pic is nothing like the actual colour. This is closer to what it actually looks like in the sun:

Illustration for article titled We have paint!

Share This Story

Get our newsletter