I put an ad for the MĂ©gane online yesterday night, so I have to quickly fix the open issues: front tires, right side wheels, and the front left ball joint.

 http://www.leboncoin.fr/vi/1180439603.htm

I had two tires left from the Audi I could use, and I bought the ball joint a few weeks ago.

As for the wheels, the narrow roads of the Alps and my shitty driving skills caused a few little scratches on the right side of the car.

Bogging

Advertisement

Wet sanding and washing

Painting

Advertisement

And back on the car. As if it never happened.

As for the ball joint, I surrendered. Didn’t get it out, the tools we built broke. Will try again. On the lift this time.