Got the hood/fender done on Saturday. My 2 cousins and my 2 oldest daughters did all the paint work:
Then I laid the clear on once everything was dried:
Then we got to work installing the engine:
That was Saturday’s work. Then yesterday I had to go do a fuel pump in my grandpa’s truck, so I didn’t get started until around 1. Got the new trans cleaned up, changed out all the seals, replaced the filter, checked the diff, etc. Then I decided it was getting too late to venture into putting it in, so I installed the new hood, fender, and grille instead:
Hopefully over the course of the week, I can get the trans in and get it back together. I have to order some parts, so I’ll be on a little bit of a waiting game, but progress continues!