Went to the JY Saturday morning, pulled the new wiring to match my computers and transmission, then went home and swapped it all around. By 2 pm Saturday, she was back up and running, and........................SHIFTING!

So we took it out to a friends’ Saturday night:

Now with it working again, I set to work doing other things. I wired up my lights and cleaned the inside yesterday morning:

Then we went to town and did some shopping for a few hours. Got back and set to work finishing my other wheels so they were ready:

Advertisement

Advertisement

I still have some exhaust work to do (new exhaust), but what’s there works for now. I’ll be settling into body work this week, so hopefully be painting it in the next couple weeks. Then I’ll start searching for tires for my wheels and get it all finished up.