This is a platform for User Generated Content. G/O Media assumes no liability for content posted by Kinja users to this platform.

Well.......

Advertisement

I got it all apart, then I started putting it back together. Rear head, oil pan, front/rear main seals are all back on:

Illustration for article titled Well.......
Advertisement
Illustration for article titled Well.......
Illustration for article titled Well.......
Advertisement
Illustration for article titled Well.......
Illustration for article titled Well.......
Advertisement

With the rear back together, I decided to get the front head on as well. That’s when I noticed it was missing a temp sender hole. Off to my Grandpa’s shop I went. We added a .332" hole and tapped it for 1/8 NPT to accept my old motor’s temp sender:

Illustration for article titled Well.......
Advertisement
Illustration for article titled Well.......

Now to get another set of head bolts (long story) and get it all back together.

Sadly the weather decided it wasn’t going to cooperate, so I’m not sure when I’ll be able to get it in, but it will be ready when that time comes.

Share This Story

Get our newsletter