Illustration for article titled Well, here we are.

A long overdue Bronco update. Last fall I had my hands full with the Geo and the Volvo and completely spaced on any winter prep for the Bronco. Turns out the engine had seized over the winter, likely because there were no spark plugs leaving 6 nice holes of exposure to the internals. After trying to free it up from the crank pulley to no avail I got frustrated and didn’t touch it for months. After some deliberation I decided to start by pulling the head and see what I can do from there, then I can some rebuilding while I’m at it. It was about another month before today when I finally got off my ass to get started.



Share This Story

Get our newsletter