Decided to get something done last night, so I enlisted the kids to help.

They got it all masked while I worked on the new hatch:

With the jamb done, it could go on:

Advertisement

With the new hatch on I set to checking out the kids’ mask job. They did a great job, so I set into wiping down, then laid sealer, then set into painting. It was almost dark by the time I got done, but I got it sprayed and pulled tape:

Advertisement

Advertisement

Took a few more pics this morning before I left for work:

Advertisement

Advertisement

Now that can dry til this weekend, then I’ll scuff it back out, mask it off, and get the Shadow Grey laid on. Once that’s on, I’ll pull tape, and clear the whole thing.