Photo from Buzzfeed

You know those times. You’ve been sanding something, or working under a particularly dirty/rusty vehicle, or maybe you have been riding a dirt bike on some dusty trails all day. Then you blow your nose, and the tissue looks like you have been snorting charcoal. Is there a name for that stuff? If not, we should make one.

I’ve come up with a few ideas:

  • Dusty Crusties
  • Muck Mucus
  • Black Bogeys
  • Rot Snot

What do you call them?