Have you ever wondered what the road looks like after your Uhaul trailer blows up on a hot day in the middle of the street?
Wonder no more!
The explosion was investigated by the Marathon-Oneida County Bomb Squad. The explosion is believed to have been accidental, and not criminal or intentional. The explosion was likely caused by the build up of propane gas inside the trailer, which was ignited when the load shifted, causing an item to press against the electronic igniter of a gas grill.
As a bonus, a Sheriffs deputy happened to capture it on their dash cam, our deputies need better dash cams.