Specing brake lines for this year’s formula hybrid car and need help naming a part. Going to get a quote on custom braided brake lines but can’t figure out what the fitting I want is called. It’s a 1/8 27 NPT male but it can spin freely so you can tighten it without twisting the line. What’s the proper name for this?

EDIT: Found it! What are these fittings called?

Update: Thunderbolt seems to have got it. Now to see what this is going to cost.