This is a platform for User Generated Content. G/O Media assumes no liability for content posted by Kinja users to this platform.

What is this model C5 called...

I love these and I love notchback Fox bodies. But I can NEVER remember what they called this "notchback" model of the C5. I want to say I'm extremely sure these weren't just the ZO6s but there's always a massive chance that I'm wrong... Can anyone help me out?

Illustration for article titled What is this model C5 called...

Share This Story

Get our newsletter