Below the bumper, the red part; what is it called? To assist in painting my diecast, I’ve been looking at body panels to get an idea where they begin and end. This only works, of course, if you know what the part is called, :). Thanks in advance!

Update: apparently it’s called a front valance. Thanks Snuze!