This is what I started using recently... an HP C3758A keyboard that came with a retro PC I bought a few months ago. These only came with HP Vectra PCs which were HP’s business line of desktops in the 90s (similar to Dell Optiplex).

It is rubber dome, but... it is the most mechanical feeling rubber dome I’ve ever used and it is not loud at all. Has a nice weight and feel to the keys without being too clacky or hard to press. What do you guys use?