What kind of qualifications do they look for in people to program stuff for cars, like AWD/Trans, etc

Mostly, do they look for engineers, and then teach them how to code, or do they go more for computer people? I doubt I’d be able to get a job like that right out of school, but I think it’d be something interesting to try to get into later.


Share This Story