I was chatting up with an autocrosser in another post trying to convince them to get on a road course ASAP. I thought it would be fun to share what race courses you have driven on?
- Summit Point Motorsports Park - Jefferson Circuit
- Summit Point Motorsports Park - Shenandoah Circuit
- New Jersey Motorsports Park - Lightning
- New Jersey Motorsports Park - Thunderbolt
- Monticello Motor Club
- Dominion Raceway
- Pocono Raceway
- Pittsburgh International Race Complex (Pitt Race)
Favorite so far? Monticello Motor Club, just a beautiful track. All around great atmosphere. You feel like your at a special track.
Least favorite? Summit Point Motorsports Park - Shenandoah Circuit, I have been in track side discussions with folks that love this track. I don’t think any track that has a Nurburgring poser Carrusel can be good.
Within the next year/future:
- Thermal Club
- Road America
What tracks have you done? Of even if you haven’t done any what is your local track your planning on heading out to?