I recently started having trouble with my dryer. Early on I remember checking the vent from the outlet and it seemed clear. Then I started checking fuses and other stuff. Never quite figured out what was wrong. Well; I just went and purchased a dryer. Came home and started disconnecting the vent tube from the back and getting it ready for pickup; and family of chipmunks was in the dryer. I cleaned out the three of them and low and behold my dryer fired up for the first time in two weeks.
It’s pretty gross and I hate to imagine them dying like that.
Now for the real question though; should I cancel the dryer I bought to replace this one?