For me it is a few things:
- As top heavy as it, it has beautiful smooth transitions between corners. It’s very controlled.
- On the limit it, it’s rotates just a little bit. On a gravel road if you lift mid corner you go full oppo.
- The noise it makes from 3000rpm-4000rpm. It’s a nice growl, but not fuck you loud.
- 3rd - 4th. Those gears seem to be perfect gears for good bendy roads.
- The gators (turn signals) at night at so neat seeing the orange glow over the hood from the drivers seat.
- The mid-range punch is fantastic.
I could go on forever.