- There is no such thing as being tone deaf!
Here’s some things you can find in the state tourism sites -
Oh look, White horse pictures cost double. State sanctioned racism has now infiltrated a whole new species!
At least the board faces outward so it doesn’t hurt the big horse’s feelings.
- You can find a mini train by the lake. Wanna get some tickets?
- Royal Enfield sells bikes here.
“Oh wow thanks for the bike, Mom!....what, I can’t have it unless I put a tramp stamp on it? But mom, I’m 38!”
- You can’t buy Camaros, but you can ride a Camero that transforms into a rocking chair?
- Sometimes you will see random Jeeps (or Mahindras) that you haven’t seen before.
And sometimes, an AMG GT that costs about $368k here (if you squint between the two cars in the potato pic).