ur wrx is POS dont brag about driving a POS..comparing your car to a gt500 is like comparing my a bicycle to a f16 jet

Truly, poets roam among us. Where would we be if Joe Everyman wasn't able to voice his opinion on the internet? But seriously, trolling a "[Car A] vs [Car B]" video is one of my favorite pastimes because 90% of the geniuses commenting will spaz out. The other 10% are like me and when a troll trolls a troll, it becomes equally funny.

Share This Story

Get our newsletter