I swapped the Rally Van’s engine.......twice. Ended up putting the 3.3L back in after the 3.8 launched a rod bearing and sludged up the cooling system:
I also machined my stock plenum to accommodate the big throttle body off the 3.8:
I also swapped to 2.5L transfer gears, which took me from a 3.42 gear ratio to a 3.90 ratio, so the 3.3L now pulls as hard/harder than the 3.8. Finally some good news.
The new van got sideswiped in a parking lot hit and run this weekend:
$1900+ in damage there. Glad I keep my vehicles well insured!
Otherwise things have been normal, stepped out for a spell, but I’m back! Glad to talk to you all again!