It seems that the RX gets a bad rep around here. Let me attempt to explain.
- It’s quiet. Therefore the driver is isolated from their surroundings.
- The drive is boring. Seriously. I’ve driven one and couldn’t remember anything about it.
- The blind spots are horrendous.
- The transmission is really lazy. You have to really push it to get it to downshift. So everyone does 5 under the limit.
- Luxury badge = I do what I want
Perhaps the only question that should be posed is, “Why do people buy the 2016+ RX?”